Darling read my lips, we're going down like sinking ships.

Kayla.Jellyfish.Bears. Photography.Night Owl.Sixteen. Piano.Fucking shit up. I made this blog for myself and no one else. I don't care if you read or not~ Tumblr Flickr DeviantART
msn icon Pictures, Images and Photos
falleneffect@hotmail 10.09
11.09
12.09
01.10
02.10
03.10
04.10
05.10
06.10
07.10
08.10
Catching Up
Thursday

 Why hello stranger,

the things that have happened lately are some good and some bad. i'll put them all in a list, even though you wont know who some of these people are. 
- Jason Orf, my godfather, died last weekend. he was like my best friend, when I was little we watched spongebob together because my dad didn't like that show. he also taught me a few tricks in soccer. i remember once he hit me in the stomach with the soccer ball and I got so mad at him. anyway, i'll see him again someday.
my dad made plans for me to be doing online school which is fine. i heard it's hard but i think i can do it. my dad said he's going to sell my computer so that i can get my own laptop for school and whatnot. he said he found a few classes i can take for photography too. if i get into those i'll be pretty set and happy. 
- i've been hanging out and talking to a lot of old friends i haven't seen in a while, thanks to facebook. i was never really into facebook for a while then one day i just started getting addicted to uploading my status and reading other peoples. i've missed my friends though.
- i had a thing with a guy and i wont talk much about that considering it's over. i figured i'm pretty content with being single actually. i mean of course since Jake and i are totally getting married one day. 
- i decided on getting snakebites and dying my hair blond, brown, and pink. i'm leaving my mind set on that. i think i've gone through about a million different things i've wanted to do with my hair. i'm so indecisive. 
anyway, miranda and i are going to get our piercings and dye our hair together, it should be a good time.
we're going to look drop dead gorgeous. 
- i've been addicted to tumblr.
go check out mine.
i changed my layout and whatnot; i'm pretty proud of it, bottom line. if you had one follow me, i'll follow you.


i haven't been able to sleep lately. i've been staying up til seven in the morning and taking cat naps all day. i know, not healthy at all, but i can't help it. my mind has been on a lot lately. i've actually had to do a lot just to keep from getting depressed. miranda gave me a stack of books to read. i just finished on of the books, called a story of a girl. it was pretty good and i didn't want it to end. i didn't like the ending. it wasn't like the type of ending that totally ruins the book, it was just a sudden stop that kind of drives you crazy because you know a million things that could happen next and you just hope the author makes a sequel to it one day. 


- oh, and my family came to visit from Florida for two weeks. it was actually kind of awkward because my cousins are so quiet and never talk. i took them places with my friends if they wanted to go, i only took Kiera and i don't know if she enjoyed it very much. i don't know though. i'm rambling.

my friend ty came over one day of the week and miranda, ty, and i decided we wanted to go get some ice cream. before ty got to my house miranda and i walked outside and looked at the sky and it looked crazy. it was the a death storm. we decided "eh, it'll be okay. let's just go get some ice cream" so we did. we got in the car and drove. getting on the main street the wind, of course, picked up and the rain fell harder. it was hard to see out of the windshield so ty pulled over to wait for it to die down for a second but it didn't. we tried to get on the street again and heading down to the next stoplight we heard the loudest thunder ever and all of the street lights went out and the sky turned green. after that we just decided to go back to my house and sit in my room. miranda sat in my closet. 
it was a good life experience. haha.
that was the sky. D:

by the way i got new kicks;
they're pretty fly.
oh, and by the way.

webcam with ty. c:
sorry my face looks so stupid. 

& just because she's my best friend...
 



yeeahhhbitchhh. (:

i'm going to go read a book and text Jake.
too-da-loo
<3
p.s. i promise from this day on to write a blog. even if it doesn't say much.
i'm going to blog all the time. ;D