Darling read my lips, we're going down like sinking ships.

Kayla.Jellyfish.Bears. Photography.Night Owl.Sixteen. Piano.Fucking shit up. I made this blog for myself and no one else. I don't care if you read or not~ Tumblr Flickr DeviantART
msn icon Pictures, Images and Photos
falleneffect@hotmail 10.09
11.09
12.09
01.10
02.10
03.10
04.10
05.10
06.10
07.10
08.10
ramble
Thursday
 New photo on my flickr.

 


drama.
   a lot went on yesterday between three specific people. so, to get this entire thing straight I have to let you know a bit about these people.
   A blast from the past
i have a friend named Justice and i've known him for about four years now, and we've become quite close. i also made a new friend along those years and that is Miranda and she is also my best friend. one night they met and liked each other and now they are together. have been for a few months now. the other person in this whole sha-bang would be Kayla, and she is Miranda's best friend, and has been for at least a year.
anyway~
i'm not going to get greatly detailed into all of this, there's just a few things i've realized and learned from going through all of this.  
the main thing is, knowing who my friends are. i believe miranda is a great friend and she did hurt me a lot yesterday and i really didn't mind much if she was going to leave me as a friend if she was going to keep being the way she was; hurting me. i do love her a lot as a friend though and my days wouldn't be the same without her, really. they have changed a lot over the past week but i still have her to talk to and be my best friend. i realized no matter what happens between us and any mistakes we make, if she hurts me or i hurt her, it's just better to make up and forget about it because just saying "we're not friends anymore" isn't the best way to handle that if you're actually friends. everything turned out well between us though.
another thing is with knowing who my friends are, I realized who i shouldn't be friends with and i believe it's kayla. i'm not going to get into it as much as i'd like because i'd ramble, but i didn't like how she handled things with me and she stuck up for miranda for the wrong reason and in a bad way. i, quite frankly, am not fond of her at all.

done with all that.

there are two certain sites that i found that i love and that would be cardboardlove and dearmeat. i actually found dearmeat from alex's blog and i'm glad i know it exists now, haha. i've always wanted to do things like what are on those sites. i've always wanted to randomly write things to people if they read them or not. it's fun and interesting. i probably will do something like that in my next blog post actually, watch out. x3lols.