Darling read my lips, we're going down like sinking ships.

Kayla.Jellyfish.Bears. Photography.Night Owl.Sixteen. Piano.Fucking shit up. I made this blog for myself and no one else. I don't care if you read or not~ Tumblr Flickr DeviantART
msn icon Pictures, Images and Photos
falleneffect@hotmail 10.09
11.09
12.09
01.10
02.10
03.10
04.10
05.10
06.10
07.10
08.10
No one loves you like I do
Sunday
Play me for the fool
Even though I'm just the fool for you
I'll turn into a mess

And when the snow comes down
And covers up the ground
To see you for what you really are
Too Young - The Secret Handshake


I'm not going to let this bother me anymore.Even though you tease and make me want you so bad, I wont give in. I was done with you a long time ago, my heart just didn't follow my mind. I wont want you anymore, and I will go on without you there. You're something I want, not what I need. I'm tired of being disappointed and hearing things that I don't want to hear. I don't want to try anymore, or get my hopes up. I will always love you though.

I love you and there is nothing I can do about it.

anyway, the past week has been... different. my puppy snoopy is in the doggy hospital and he'll be there for three days. He hurt his back badly apparently, or his spine? i'm not quite sure honestly. miranda went to a concert friday night that i missed due to being poor. i really need to get a job. i just got off the phone with joey for the second time tonight. the first time we got into a huge argument and i ended up crying on the phone. he called me a liar and said i always cry over everything. i don't cry over everything, i cry over the fact that we fought. i don't like fighting with anyone. 
i don't want to talk about bad things anymore though. i've had enough of that lately. 
so, i went to go see nightmare on elm street last night and it was pretty amazing but freddy looked like a fish. his face wasn't even scary, it just looked odd. it was pretty scary though. some guy sat next to me and i jumped a lot and he didn't move an inch. he actually laughed at some parts.  
oh! on wednesday my mom is buying me Gloomy Bear

because i really want him... :3
 
 By the way, I uploaded new photos on my flickr that you can look at here

 No, he was not being hurt. Silly.
It just looks like it.  
That is miranda's hand and it is a quite lovely hand if i do say so myself. 
 
anyway, i'm going to go make a bagel and chit chat with my peeps. ha.
<3

btw, lukas's finger hurts and he wanted to share that with the world. <33