Darling read my lips, we're going down like sinking ships.

Kayla.Jellyfish.Bears. Photography.Night Owl.Sixteen. Piano.Fucking shit up. I made this blog for myself and no one else. I don't care if you read or not~ Tumblr Flickr DeviantART
msn icon Pictures, Images and Photos
falleneffect@hotmail 10.09
11.09
12.09
01.10
02.10
03.10
04.10
05.10
06.10
07.10
08.10
Tuesday
You are still a whisper on my lips. A feeling at my fingertips. That's pulling at my skin
You leave me when I'm at my worst. Feeling as if I've been cursed. Bitter cold within
Listen to: Dirty Vegas - Days Go By

Cut my hair, yo.
not like you noticed... :c
here's some bull...
(((Lately I've had a lot of trouble with cops and it's been pretty annoying. I'll just tell you what went down.
So Friday around eleven at night I was with Anthony, Justice, and Miranda. We decided to play truth or dare in Reasors for a while which was pretty fun. Until... we got to an open dare for Miranda which meant she had to go somewhere else while we decided her dare for her. She was just waiting and weighing cabages, nothing bad. So she comes back and this cop (he's really a security person, but imma call him cop) came up and told us we were reported by two people that we were throwing cabages around. Rediculous. He said one of the reporters was also the manajor! Anthony also works there and he just got off.
Anyway, the next day we went back to reasors to wait for Anthony to get off work again. Miranda and I went to go buy lip gloss and noticed a cop following us around. We knew he was because he was pretending to look at makeup. Smooth. So we told Justice when we got back over to him and we were just sitting at the tables talking and the cop comes and sits at the table behind us. Miranda and I get up to go buy a fake mustache and the cops goes over to Justice when we were gone and told him he was orderd to follow us because apparently we've been stealing. Also rediculous. I've never stolen a thing from there. He wasn't told to follow Justice, just Miranda and I. Pissed Justice off so much, and the cop even threatened him when we were just about to leave.
Of course we can't do anything about it so, we had to let it go and say whatever about it.

Yesterday, I was walking home from Reasors from getting a snack with Joey too and there was this fucking cop that stopped us right in the middle of the road while we were trying to get accross. He asked us why we weren't in school and I say "we're hoemschooled" he give the dumbest smirk ever that just made me want to say go fuck yourself and walk off but he rolls his eyes and looks back at us and asks again "why aren't you in school". I was like "wow, dude. I said we were home schooled". Anyway he just told us to stay on the sidewalks which is stupid and drove off. Whatever.)))
Bull, now over.

Something that has been really stressing me out lately is Jake. We've really never fought, never yelled, never got angry at eachother. We've been fighting though. I hate having arguments with my best friend... I also hate argueing about something I don't understand. I hate haveing flaws, and I miss being flawless to him.
I don't want things to change, because he means a lot to me.
): 

Tonight I have to go to some concert. I keep forgetting who it is, but I know that I don't know him and I wont enjoy being there. I have to go with my mom and her boyfriend and Adam, her boyfriends son. I only agreed to go so I would have something to do, but now I regret it. I'd rather just stay home and talk on Gaia all night or something. But no, I promised I would go and they paid for me. Man. ):

I talked to one of my old friends last night, Johnny. (: He made my night. I can surely say it was the most we've ever talked though. He's really silly. He's also an artist~

haha, he was trying to explain to me what the picture would look like if a webcam was broken.
We got on Omegle and had some interesting conversations with people.

Johnny's conversation
Stranger: You are in a forest, you have a stapler, a roll of duct tape, a shoe, and a helium balloon.
In front of you there is an enraged Platypus slowly walking towards you. How do you escape?
You: uhhh... kill it with fire
Stranger: No fire.
Stranger: The Platypus grows closer...

Johnny Jett says:
what is this shit
kayla says:
LOL
stomp on dat bitch

Johnny Jett says:
You: bash it's head in with the shoe then staple the motherfucker to a got damn tree and duct tape it so it stays there
You: *goddamn
Stranger: Roll to hit? (Y/N)
Stranger: 1-20
You: Y
Stranger: ... 6
Stranger: You barely miss the platypus, leaving an inprint on the ground..
Stranger: the platypus lunges towards you


wtf
kayla says:
lol, I have a feeling you can't win at this game.
Johnny Jett says:
i know i gave up xD

Kayla's Conversation
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi! 
You: mexican?
Stranger: oui
You: what the shit does that mean
Stranger: it means FUCK BEANERS
You: GO DIE
Your conversational partner has disconnected.


Jonny's Conversation
Stranger: hi
Stranger: i don't want to sex
Stranger: i just want ti chat
You: sex?
Stranger: no
You: sex?
Stranger: no

Kayla's Conversation
kayla says:

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

Stranger: sup, 17,m,can

You: can?
Stranger: a soda can genius, CANADA
You: :c
You: DON'T BE SARCASTIC
You: BITCH
You: 16/f/bottle
Stranger: lol bottle.
You: harhar
You have disconnected.

lamest conversation I've had so far. ha.
Johnny Jett says:
XDDDDD

Johnny's Conversation
Stranger: hi asl pls?=)
You: 15/f/aus
Stranger: im 17
Stranger: do u like cockpiercing?
You: yes
You: i have one
Stranger: where do u have one?=)
You: on my cock
Stranger: but u ar F?
You: yep

He's pretty rad. (:


Anyway, I need to go get dressed, I'm in pj's still and I have to leave in about an hour.
Kayla out.
Word to your mother.

Also,
Listen to this.
Love you, Jake.