Darling read my lips, we're going down like sinking ships.

Kayla.Jellyfish.Bears. Photography.Night Owl.Sixteen. Piano.Fucking shit up. I made this blog for myself and no one else. I don't care if you read or not~ Tumblr Flickr DeviantART
msn icon Pictures, Images and Photos
falleneffect@hotmail 10.09
11.09
12.09
01.10
02.10
03.10
04.10
05.10
06.10
07.10
08.10
never sleeping
Thursday
 I wanted to show you something Jake


That's my tiger I drew in art class that I'm extremely proud of.

It was supposed to go into two art shows back in April, which i'm not sure if it did or not. i took it back though from school and made my art teacher just throw away the rest of my portfolio. this was pretty much the only thing i cared about. lol. i was scared mrs. white would just take it and i would never give it back. sorry, but she's a pretty darn creepy old lady.

anyway, now here's a bunch of random pictures i took with my cam.




i look absolutely crazy at three in the morning. crazy hair and stupid pictures.
don't judge me.

it would be more awesome if i had me and miranda's old distorted pictures. those are niiiiice. hahaha.
but, anyway. all night pretty much i've been eating cheerios, reading these, watching his videos, and talking to Luke. those scary stories in the link are pretty good if i must say so myself. oh, and matthew lush is a beast.
only gay guy that talks like that that i can stand.

now i'm gonna go change because this sweater is getting hot as heck.
byenow.
<33