Darling read my lips, we're going down like sinking ships.

Kayla.Jellyfish.Bears. Photography.Night Owl.Sixteen. Piano.Fucking shit up. I made this blog for myself and no one else. I don't care if you read or not~ Tumblr Flickr DeviantART
msn icon Pictures, Images and Photos
falleneffect@hotmail 10.09
11.09
12.09
01.10
02.10
03.10
04.10
05.10
06.10
07.10
08.10
_____________
Monday
Listen to: Open Your Eyes - Snow Patrol

I'm displeased with these photos.
They look stupid.
But I have to put photos in my blogs, so... here they are.


Go here


Emotional portion of this post D:
I dislike a lot about myself. I dislike the fact that I have uncontrollable attacks at the worst times. It makes me scared to go places. I dislike my feelings for people when they don't have those feelings for me.
I dislike how I cry all the time over the dumbest things.
I feel like I was a terrible girlfriend when I've thrown my life away for a boy.
I dislike how I'm a hypocrite, even though it's to help other people.
I dislike how I can't listen to anyone because I'm stubborn and I always do the wrong thing. I always get myself into the worst situations after someone told me exactly what not to do but I do what I want anyway.
I dislike being a jealous person and wanting everything I can't have.
I'm an absolute train wreck and I can't fix myself.

I fought with a best friend last night that I think I'm losing, or I have lost. I cussed up a storm but everything I said was right. She threw me to the side just to talk on the phone with her boyfriend. She always made up excuses to not hang out with me when I would always ask. She ditched me as a friend so I found a new one. She got too caught up and was being absurd to Miranda just because she was actually there for me.
I gave up on her and she went crying to my friends and blaming things on me.
I almost don't want her back.
I don't think things would ever be the same with her.
I'm supposed to go have a big talk with her and Miranda tomorrow though.
I'll tell you how that goes.

Miranda and I went to our middle school the other day and took photos and passed the soccer ball around. We got hers stuck on the school roof though and had to get her dad to get it down. That was fuuuuun... We also chased geese. One almost flew after me though so we stopped... (:
little goose. :3
btw, notice how freaking green that grass is? gosh.

I went to the Nickelback concert the other night and it was fun. I practically lost my voice from screaming, singing, and yelling so much. Second best concert I've ever been to. The guy sitting next to me gave me a high five. Miranda had a great time too which is good. I'm glad I decided to go, I would have regretted it if I didn't.
Pretty sure my camera has the worst quality in the world.
but that's shinedown and they were amazing.
I recorded a lot but all you would hear is screaming and mumbles.
again, bad quality...
I miss a lot of things. I miss a lot of people. I miss Ty a lot and I miss Jason.
Jason thinks I dropped him as a friend because of Joey but I didn't. He just changed and he doesn't even realize it. He does too many drugs and hangs out with the bad crowd and I'm tired of him to be honest.
I miss all of my old friends that went to the high school I'm sure I'll never get to talk to again.
Ugh :(

I really love my best friend Jake.
I wish I could watch Family Guy and eat M&Ms with you. Oh, and play checkers. We have to do that when I come see you. You make my days better when you talk to me. I almost get up and dance when I notice you're online. No matter what I'm upset about you can always put a smile on my face. I'm not afraid to talk to you about anything or tell you anything. I don't know what I would do without you.
I know my life would be so much different.
I'm glad I talked to you.
You're one of the most important person to me in my life and I've never even personally met you. That's crazy.
I just know I never want to lose you. I'd risk my life to save yours. I'm lucky to have you.
I love you,
Jake!