Darling read my lips, we're going down like sinking ships.

Kayla.Jellyfish.Bears. Photography.Night Owl.Sixteen. Piano.Fucking shit up. I made this blog for myself and no one else. I don't care if you read or not~ Tumblr Flickr DeviantART
msn icon Pictures, Images and Photos
falleneffect@hotmail 10.09
11.09
12.09
01.10
02.10
03.10
04.10
05.10
06.10
07.10
08.10
Saturday
 :)

 
 ~Just because
I've been taken out of school now. I was officially signed out last week sometime, I believe. I can't even remember. I haven't started home schooling yet. My mema was supposed to get the books today. I'm not sure if she did.
I haven't gotten a job yet. I thought I would get one when I've gotten used to the schooling schedule and whatnot.
and blah blah blah.
  
So today I went down to the lake with Miranda.
We took some pictures aaaaand they're aight, I guess. 
nothing special, and they wont be on my flickr. :/

After the lake we went to see my mom's boyfriends son, Adam, play soccer. Then we went to see my mom play soccer! She had two games today, so we were at the place for a really long time. Miranda and I passed a ball back in forth in the front of the place, just for fun. It was fun but she had to run through mud to get the ball once and I also fell slipping on rocks. I now have a bruise on my thigh. Lame. 
I have a sunburn though, and I've really never had one in my entire life. That's fun. My face hurts.

ohhh, and I think I'm going to get into soccer. Everyone keeps saying it's a stupid sport and it's boring. ): I love it though so go fry an egg on the sidewalk, lint lickers. I'm doing it anyways.
It'll be fun. ;)

I'm really really really really really really really anxious to go to New Jersey to meet the wonderful bestest best bester better than best in the universe best friend, that's a boy, when I'm eighteen. I'm so excited you don't even know. We will have so much fun it'll blow your mind! 
That's a lot of fun.
mmmmmm, cannot wait. ((:

This blog isn't to interesting but I desperately needed a new post, so here it is.

Joey and I have been fighting a lot it's gotten insane. We weren't supposed to talk until Sunday but yesterday he texted me saying he wanted to talk. So we did. Things are better right now and I really hope it stays that way. 
He has been great today and I'm really happy. I'm going to a movie with him, his dad, and his brother on Monday. Then maybe going back to their house. I'm excited. 
I have a million more things to say but I'll leave them for the next blog. It'll be better, I promise.
Tomorrow is Easter and that'll be fun. ;) I'll have stories. Anyway, I'm gonna go shower.

Later Gator's<3 

Oh, by the way. Since the bestest of the best bester best just best friends in the world of all worlds, that's a girl, did this I have to show you how cute and amazing it is. She wrote all of this for me! (:
Check it out.