Darling read my lips, we're going down like sinking ships.

Kayla.Jellyfish.Bears. Photography.Night Owl.Sixteen. Piano.Fucking shit up. I made this blog for myself and no one else. I don't care if you read or not~ Tumblr Flickr DeviantART
msn icon Pictures, Images and Photos
falleneffect@hotmail 10.09
11.09
12.09
01.10
02.10
03.10
04.10
05.10
06.10
07.10
08.10
______________________
Monday
I made a flickr
I have new stuff on deviantart
check it out, <3



So I've had a horrible past month. Joey has been in the weirdest mood ever and he wont even tell me what's wrong. I feel helpless. I ask him to just help me through too but he can't, because he's in a bad mood...
I feel lonely.
I just have to wait for it all to get better...
bright sides~
I'm getting new glasses today. I'll probably take a picture with them.
I'm going to gauge my ears.
I'm learning slowly but surely more on my piano and I'm excited. Once I get everything totally down I'll start writing songs again.
My photography is getting better but I need a new camera.
Jake has been a sweetie for me. :3
Yes, I'm putting him in my blog again, because he's the best.
Thanks for dealing with all of my rants and venting Jake~
So anyways, I'm going to eat some pizza and chill because I'm not in the best mood.
I also really don't have much to say. I can't think straight.
<3