Darling read my lips, we're going down like sinking ships.

Kayla.Jellyfish.Bears. Photography.Night Owl.Sixteen. Piano.Fucking shit up. I made this blog for myself and no one else. I don't care if you read or not~ Tumblr Flickr DeviantART
msn icon Pictures, Images and Photos
falleneffect@hotmail 10.09
11.09
12.09
01.10
02.10
03.10
04.10
05.10
06.10
07.10
08.10
fuuuuuck
Saturday
Sooo, new years was boring. I made hot chocolate, shot off fireworks, and stayed wake till about three watching Ghost Lab.
I went to see Avatar yesterday. 
In my opinion it wasn't too great. It ws extremely long and lot's of problems popped up all the time. It was annoying and just dragged on.
So break is almost over and I'm dreading going back to school. The only class I could have with Joey was Law 2 and I failed Law 1. I didn't care for that class and didn't know Joey was in Law 2 till the day before finals. I got a B on the final but it wasn't enough to raise my grade and pass the class. So I'm stuck in computers. I hope there are at least some cool people in that class and not a bunch of boring douchers. I heard the teacher for that class is horrible too and always in a bad mood. That should be fun. Hopefully we get some new kids this semester though and we could make new friends. I'm tired of the kids at my school. 
well I'm in a terrible mood so that's all I have to say for now.
Boring post, no pics.