Darling read my lips, we're going down like sinking ships.

Kayla.Jellyfish.Bears. Photography.Night Owl.Sixteen. Piano.Fucking shit up. I made this blog for myself and no one else. I don't care if you read or not~ Tumblr Flickr DeviantART
msn icon Pictures, Images and Photos
falleneffect@hotmail 10.09
11.09
12.09
01.10
02.10
03.10
04.10
05.10
06.10
07.10
08.10
////////////////////\
Friday
Lately...
Joey and I broke up but right now we're acting like we're together but not really together. Get it? I don't.
It's whatever though, as long as he's happy and so am I.
I pierced my ears two days a go and I'm waiting two weeks then I'm going to gauge them. I'm only going to 0's though. Bigger would probably be gross. I'm not going there.
I've gained friends and lost some over things that aren't my fault. I'm being blamed for things I didn't do. Drama is getting terrible in school right now and somehow I've been put into it by just sitting here. It makes me not want to go to school.
Joey is getting homeschooled by his Grandma and Monday is his last day. I'm extremely sad because now I deffinately will not want to go to school. I'm going to miss seeing him after every single class. After school waiting on his bus and him holding me and telling me sweet things. Having the longest goodbye ever when his bus comes. Meeting in the library every single morning and having that one weird overly enthusiastic teacher always come over and talk with us.
I'll live though. He'll have a nice time at his Grandma's.
The end.
p.s. sorry for the lack of posts. ): I've been very depressed.
I'll write more when I don't have company. <3
I have much more to say.