Darling read my lips, we're going down like sinking ships.

Kayla.Jellyfish.Bears. Photography.Night Owl.Sixteen. Piano.Fucking shit up. I made this blog for myself and no one else. I don't care if you read or not~ Tumblr Flickr DeviantART
msn icon Pictures, Images and Photos
falleneffect@hotmail 10.09
11.09
12.09
01.10
02.10
03.10
04.10
05.10
06.10
07.10
08.10
Blame the weather;
Sunday
I blame the weather for getting me sick.
I blame the weather for being suddenly depressed.
I blame the weather for locking me inside.
I blame the weather for my lack of sleep.
I blame the weather for my uncontrollable shaking.
I blame the weather on that fifteen year old kid dying that my grandma is so sad about.
I'm sad too, and I didn't even know him.
I blame the weather on my mood swings.
I blame the weather for the dead car battery.
I blame the weather for having to get a heater for the living room.
I blame the weather for a crappy new years.
The weather should do me a favor and keep me out of school.

I've been in a horrible mood lately and I really do think it's the weather.
This happened during summer when all I could do was sit inside because I was so sick, it gets me depressed.
I just hope I don't start having serious panic attacks again like I did.
I've been bad mood swings and Joey has been barely texting lately. I think it's my fault. If he is slow at texting back I'll say "slooow?" and he'll go "sorry" I'll say "are you busy?" he'll say "not really, anymore."
That for some reason sets me off and gets me so sad. I get the feeling of being ignored and forgotten. He could have said be right back. 
Then he'll notice I'm in a bad mood and he'll say "Do I need to go?" I'll say "no, I don't want you to. I'm just  in a weird mood. ):
Then I feel worse because he feels bad that I'm in a bad mood.
I blame myself now.

Am I overreacting?
I think so.
I have a feeling it'll only get worse for me when school starts. School is too stressful. My mood is already bad enough.
I don't know what to do.