Darling read my lips, we're going down like sinking ships.

Kayla.Jellyfish.Bears. Photography.Night Owl.Sixteen. Piano.Fucking shit up. I made this blog for myself and no one else. I don't care if you read or not~ Tumblr Flickr DeviantART
msn icon Pictures, Images and Photos
falleneffect@hotmail 10.09
11.09
12.09
01.10
02.10
03.10
04.10
05.10
06.10
07.10
08.10
Tell me right now, is there any other place you would rather be?
Thursday
The Follow Through - So High

I hate how things have to change. I wish time would go slow and things that are good would stay forever. Nothing lasts, and that's what I'm afraid of.
Joey and I have been off and on for a almost a year now. (ten months)
He's mine again and I'm scared to death something will go wrong. He would always have these weird mood swings and be mad about nothing or be so sensitive over small things. It confused me so much and I didn't know what to do. I talked to him about it and he told me his mind has changed, he promises. He says he's in love with me and he always will be. That we'll be happy together forever.
I believe him with all of my heart and it makes me beyond happy that things are going back to the way they were. I hope things do last forever because I don't know what I would do if they didn't. Losing him again would be worse than any other time.
Even saying that is extremely hard.
bleh~