Darling read my lips, we're going down like sinking ships.

Kayla.Jellyfish.Bears. Photography.Night Owl.Sixteen. Piano.Fucking shit up. I made this blog for myself and no one else. I don't care if you read or not~ Tumblr Flickr DeviantART
msn icon Pictures, Images and Photos
falleneffect@hotmail 10.09
11.09
12.09
01.10
02.10
03.10
04.10
05.10
06.10
07.10
08.10
Nothing;
Saturday
Hey strangers.
It's been a while.
Alright so, I'll just say everything that's been going on in one big jumble!
Christmas is coming up and i have fifty dollars for loads of peoples presents. This year should be fun. I'll just have to stop spending my money on silly thins and start saving up.
I've dyed my hair about three or four times in these last two weeks and I'm getting it dyed again in about an hour. Ill put up a picture in my next post.
My mom and I plan on getting a new cat soon; a black one. I'm excited!
Joey and I broke up about three weeks ago. Now we're together but not boyfriend and girlfriend til Christmas eve when he plans on asking me out, so he says. Complicated yet Romantic?
I'm impatient, that's all I have to say about that.
I failed two classes this semester and I'm going to be pissed if I have summer shool. I'm getting my act together next semester.
I lost internet on the computer in my room. It's really messed up somehow. Hints the reason I haven't posted in ages. I have this handy iPod though so this idea of posting off of it just now hit me.
I've been sick for the past week and a half! The weather in Oklahoma suddenly dropped down a lot one day. I don't like it this cold if we don't even get snow too. Hmm.
Saddly those are the only things appropriate and inteteresting I have to write at the moment.
I'll post more often now that I can.
Keep up.
:)