Darling read my lips, we're going down like sinking ships.

Kayla.Jellyfish.Bears. Photography.Night Owl.Sixteen. Piano.Fucking shit up. I made this blog for myself and no one else. I don't care if you read or not~ Tumblr Flickr DeviantART
msn icon Pictures, Images and Photos
falleneffect@hotmail 10.09
11.09
12.09
01.10
02.10
03.10
04.10
05.10
06.10
07.10
08.10
Here, Jake
Friday
"Hey, I like your bulge in your pants."

That's exactly what I would have said to you if I was there today.
Just sayin,mayn~

There's pretty much nothing I have to really say, so I'll just list stuff I like about you. :3
I like how when you make me signs either I can't see your face or I can't read what it says. (:
I like your smile because it makes me smile.
I like it that every day if I'm in the worst mood ever, five minutes talking to you could totally change me.
I like how you have to leave at the worst times.
I absolutely love it when I get a random text from you out of nowhere.
I like your hair, but mine is softer.so.
I like it when you compliment me, youre the only person I can stand to do that;
they make me smile.
I like how you make me laugh all the time so it totally makes it awkward for the other people in the room with me.
laughing at the computer screen.
I like how you barely say a word on the phone.
I like how you say you're bad at giving advice but in the end my problems are solved after I talked to you;
at least for that night.ha.
I like how you always listen to me no matter what it is I have to say.
I like your blankey, with you under it. You look like a little kid.
I like it when you talk about your girl problems because it makes you sound sweet,
and funny.
I like the perfect white walls in your picture.
I like how you get paranoid because I like reasuring you about things.
I like how I can say anything to you and you wont stop talking to me because I'm too weird.
I like how totally manly you are. pfft.
You're absolutely flawless.
you're my bestestestest friend, I promise. :{D
I love you, Jakeyboo!
-sillybuns