Darling read my lips, we're going down like sinking ships.

Kayla.Jellyfish.Bears. Photography.Night Owl.Sixteen. Piano.Fucking shit up. I made this blog for myself and no one else. I don't care if you read or not~ Tumblr Flickr DeviantART
msn icon Pictures, Images and Photos
falleneffect@hotmail 10.09
11.09
12.09
01.10
02.10
03.10
04.10
05.10
06.10
07.10
08.10
Saturday
 It's two in the morning




and I can't sleep!
The glasses are because without them I look very tired. I am tired.
So I got... an electronic keyboard, a new acoustic guitar, two skelanimals, and $170 for Christmas. I'm going shopping tomorrow. yeeehh! I also got a shirt that's too tight and itchy and two pairs of jeans that are too big. I think my family is better off with giving me money and giving up on trying to get me clothes the right size.
I really hoped for a new camera! Maybe I could not spend half of my money and save up to buy one. After I get promise rings? Gosh, I don't think I'm going to get a new camera any time soon. I'm happy with what I got though. I can finally go back to writing my songs. Since I suck so baddly on the guitar and I couldn't ever figure it out on my own my family got me a book, a dvd, and lessons. wow. Makes me feel a little bit like a failure, but I know I can do it! :3
I've taught myself two songs on the keyboard though, My Heart by Paramore and Secret Valentine by We The Kings. yay.
I've always loved how songs sound on a piano.
Anyway, tomorrows plans are to finish getting things off the huge shelf in my room and get it out. Trim my hair because my bangs are getting too long. Go shopping for other clothes and most likely take the other clothes back and exchange.
I think I'm going to see what all ventage shops are around here too.
It's still hard to even get the car out of the driveway right now so who knows what will happen tomorrow. I'm tired of sitting around inside though.
I miss Joey.
I didn't get to see him on Christmas to give him his present. I blame it all on his mom, and myself. Getting him sick was my fault.
Stupid strep throat and stupid weather.
I get sick every winter.
):
off to try to sleep now~
<3