Darling read my lips, we're going down like sinking ships.

Kayla.Jellyfish.Bears. Photography.Night Owl.Sixteen. Piano.Fucking shit up. I made this blog for myself and no one else. I don't care if you read or not~ Tumblr Flickr DeviantART
msn icon Pictures, Images and Photos
falleneffect@hotmail 10.09
11.09
12.09
01.10
02.10
03.10
04.10
05.10
06.10
07.10
08.10
All the little things;
Sunday


- I hate crying but I like to when you are there so you can hold me and tell me it's okay.
- I know I tell you I would die without you all the time; well it's true.
- When you say you're tired and I smile and tell you to go to sleep I absolutely hate it when you do.
- Every time I hurt I have the urge to do everything you told me not to.
- I don't like fighting but I pick them all the time.
- When I'm watching movies I almost always think of you, even if it has nothing to do with love.
- You're the only reason I'm still alive.
- When I'm upset I do dangerous things and hope I get hurt because I would rather feel physical pain over emotional.
- When you say "so much" after I love you I get the butterflys in my tummy.
- I don't like to sleep because I don't want to oversleep in the morning and miss it when you wake up.
- I miss you all the time.
- I'm never satisfied with anything;unless you fix something for me.
- I like to find the worst excuses to see you and when you make one up I smile for like twenty minutes.
- I don't like it when I'm not yours because I hate realizing that I'm alone.
- I like wrestling with you because I like pretending I'm stronger than you.
- I love watching television with you because we always joke about the weirdest things.
- I think your mom hates me.
- I love it when you say I love you when we're in the middle of a conversation about nothing.
- Even though I hate being picked up I love with when you pick me up and kiss me.
- You really are everything to me and I hope you know that.
- Even though we both complain I like it how we have less time together because I love it when you miss me.
- I wish we could leave everything behind, because if I could only have you I would be happy forever.
- Honestly, I wouldn't chose anyone over you.
- I hate it when I can't help.
- I say I wish things could be perfect but now I hope they never are because when they aren't it shows how much we love eachother.
- I don't feel like getting out of bed if I don't get to see you that day.
- I love it when you call me baby.
- I love it when you hold me then act really sad when I let go.
- I wish everyone wouldn't be so nosey about us.
- I love it when I'm upset and tell you what someone said about us and you say "it's alright, they don't uderstand anything."
- I love it how we can't look at eachother for ten minutes without kissing.
- I honestly love it how everyone stares when we kiss or hold hands.
- I could never get bored with you.
- I wish I wasn't afraid of roller coasters so I could enjoy them with you.
- I hate disappointing you so much.
- I cry over everything.
- I love to make you happy.
- I love loving you.
- I really do not like the taste of meat.
- I would rather sleep on the floor than my bed.
- I hate being shy because I love being outgoing.
- I like my walls to be colorful and I think white is too boring.
- My best friend and I never fight, and I would cry if we did.
- Pac man is my all time favorite game.
- I wish it would rain all the time.
- I think tan people with blonde hair are ugly.
- I never eat but I'm hungry all the time.
- I don't like to share.
- I wish I played soccer.
- I wish I was one of those people that were happy all the time.
- I'm a cude person and I make fun of people all the time.
- I wish I didn't have extreme anxiety or panic attacks.
- No matter what happens I always blame myself.
- I always wonder what it would like to be a dog.
- I hate saying goodbye.
- I hate letting anyone see me cry except for Joey.
- Sometimes I get so scared.
- I love being home alone but I'm scared to take a shower without someone home.
- I like it that people never agree with eachother and there's always a problem in the world.
- It keeps things interesting.
- I wish we could stay at absolute peace though.
- I love gore.
- When I was little I thought my life was so terrible that I thought I should get fairy odd parents like Timmy did.
- I have horrible stadge fright but I wish I could sing on stadge for the rest of my life.
- I wonder all the time if you're thinking about me.
- I absolutely hate it when people cuss all the time.
- I wish I could do better in school.
- I wish my parents were proud of me.
- I'd go insane if I were blind or deaf.
- I would be scared to death.
- I like it when you tell me not to cry.
- It really helps.
- I don't like it when you ask me what's wrong.
- It makes me cry harder.
- I wish it was impossible to yell.
- I absolutely hate being yelled at.
- I like it when my dad talks about going back to work, only because that means he'll be away more.
- I wish the easy button was real but if it were what would we have to be proud of?
- I wish you were here.
- I wish I could buy you a million christmas presents because your smile will mean so much.
- It means the world to me when I'm the one to make you happy.