Darling read my lips, we're going down like sinking ships.

Kayla.Jellyfish.Bears. Photography.Night Owl.Sixteen. Piano.Fucking shit up. I made this blog for myself and no one else. I don't care if you read or not~ Tumblr Flickr DeviantART
msn icon Pictures, Images and Photos
falleneffect@hotmail 10.09
11.09
12.09
01.10
02.10
03.10
04.10
05.10
06.10
07.10
08.10
Rough night;
Saturday

Last night was terrible. It started off by simply going to the movies. I was excited. Tori and I planned on going with her boyfriend, Miranda and Grant which are now together, and our other friend Ashley. Saddly Joey couldn't come with us. I was sad about that. Very sad. He's not to fond of Richie anyways.

We were planning on seeing Paranormal Activities at 8:45. We sat around at Tori's house for a while and watched The Hills Have Eyes. When time came we went to the movies but we ended up being too late and they gave us a ticket for a later showing of the movie. The next showing was at 10:20, in an hour! We had to sit around the movie theater for a while. Finally time, we went to give the guy our tickets. He let Richie in with no problems then Tori and I got up to him and asked for our ID's. Rated R movie. Awesome. We were angry and just decided to get a refund on our tickets and see another movie. We ended up getting tickets for Cirque Du Freak, which was another 30 minute wait. We sat in the line for seating for a while. I was very tired by then.
After the movie got out I had noticed I had three texts from my dad and once missed call. Which was horrible. I called back and he went total hulk on me, telling me to get home nooowww! Telling me I was grounded and saying I had an additude. I had barely said a word and when I did he hung up on me. I felt like crying knowing how much I would get scolded out when I got home and being grounded and not being able to see Joey, but I didn't. We all went outside to wait for our ride. We waited for about 15 minutes in 38 degree weather. On the way back home we just had to get pulled over. Another 10 minutes gone by. Then we just had to take Richie home first. Another 10 minutes gone by. I finally got home at 1:30 am. Shockingly my dad pretty much ignored me. I went to my room and discovered hayley, my hamster, missing. I spent a few minutes throwing everything around in my room in anger looking for her. After I gave up I took pain killers and just went to sleep without getting changed or anything.
This morning I woke up three hours later than I had expected to. I missed Joey's goodmorning/goodbye texts because he woudn't be able to talk to me at all today. He was upset. I've felt bad about it all day and haven't been able to explain anything to him. Not like it would make anything better by saying I slept in so late because I was out till one this morning. Anyways, I feel sick as ever today. I guess being so out of it takes my mind off of all the bad things. I still haven't found hayley. My closet looks a reck. Ugh, whatever.
I hope tomorrow is better than today. No more disasters.



Cirque Du Freak;

I have just a few tiny things to say. This might be a baby spoiler maybe, I don't know. Dare to read. Okay, practically the whole ending went an entirely different way. One thing was that Madam Octa never got out at the school. She also bit Steve in Darrens room, not at school! The little hooded things, ha, also in the book you couldn't see their faces but in the movie they show their faces. It doesn't show the soccer part either where Darren first actually wants blood, and he also never kisses the "mokey girl". Steve also never turned into a vampire and Darren never saw his parents again and they never saw him. Mr Crepsley never dates the bearded lady. The teacher never dies. Ugg. Those little things bother me though. Otherwise I still liked the movie. I just hate it when they change it so much from the book. If I got anything wrong, sorry people. I read the books three years ago. I'm pretter sure those things all were not in the book though. The actors they picked out were also horrible for the main characters. Darren was okay, and Evra was amazing. Others just, ehh. ): I'm disappointed.

On the other hand;

Where The Wild Things Are was a great movie. It made me laugh and actually cry in parts. I haven't read the book in forever so I can't say I'm disappointed in anything. I love this movie. ((:

I'm blogging this crap about movies also because that's all I've been doing lately is going to the movies. Besides these books I've adored. My favorite books were put into movies so I had to say something. Heres the final end of my blog. Whoop.