Darling read my lips, we're going down like sinking ships.

Kayla.Jellyfish.Bears. Photography.Night Owl.Sixteen. Piano.Fucking shit up. I made this blog for myself and no one else. I don't care if you read or not~ Tumblr Flickr DeviantART
msn icon Pictures, Images and Photos
falleneffect@hotmail 10.09
11.09
12.09
01.10
02.10
03.10
04.10
05.10
06.10
07.10
08.10
Late night blog of pointlessness.
Saturday

Today I decided to start this blog finally. I've thought about it before but I've been lazy. I have a million things to say but when I get around to this I go blank. One thing that happened today that was pretty odd and made me think was that someone that I didn't know asked me what was bothering me. I didn't reply but I thought about it a lot. There are so many things that are actually bothering me. I run into these things every single day. Today I ran into the worst problem that I always have. I create a problem with someone and try to fix it but I wind up making it worse than it was before. I feel helpless when I can't do anything about it and it's also my fault that there's even a problem. I think I could fix myself in a lot of ways too. I get stressed out and end up taking it out on someone when I don't notice it. Another thing that I run into that bothers me is people that need to have drama in their life. If they don't have a problem in their life they make a problem. If they can't make a problem they bring up something from the past and make it dramatic. I just don't waste my time with those people. One more thing I'll write about that I run into is teachers. It's unfair that if they don't like you they can lower your grade just because they have the power. It happens and it's dumb. I know you should respect a teacher because of what all they went through to be there to teach you. But why should I respect them if they don't respect me?
I'm off to write a song though and get my mind off of this day. It hasn't been great and I need a distraction.
p.s. I'm sharing this blog with a friend. It will be blogs from each of us every once in a while.